Thursday, December 30, 2010

Limbo!!

...this is the time of year to take a look at my life and ask myself a few hard questions....do I want to continue to create my future out of the past or move on....is it tolerable anymore when those closest to me have no interest whatsoever in my passion and accuse me of being boring and repetitive for sharing it? I have experienced the pure joy of sharing the same passion with another and finding it, not only hers too,but the synergy that comes from a common cause....what do I do...run like hell....or welcome that into my life? "Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it"means what it says....if I continue on the same path to avoid conflict a part of me dies....I have seen it before...it's not pretty.....I have made my choice....crossed the Rubicon....all else is in the allowing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment