Thursday, December 9, 2010

Irrational Exuberance!!

I am over the moon at the sheer implausibility of my life.....done with conforming and the abomination of pc behaviour.Living in a town still blowing smoke up it's arse for having staged a successful Olympics on stolen First Nations land and our money,I am appalled by the sheer hypocrisy of it all but must start with myself.
I went to an opening of a new homeless shelter yesterday and saw a man with a shopping cart going in.The gut wrenching thought that his world travelled with him in that little cart hit me full force.I have a mentor for a new life now.She asked me if I was a "good neighbour" and I had to admit to myself afterwards that I was only in my head....still making by my inaction pathetic excuses for a world that allows children of God to die every day because it is not profitable to help them.Perhaps she doesn't know that she is my inspiration but no matter.Her light and love shine so brightly for me that it is not necessary to say anything....just to BE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment