Saturday, May 14, 2011

Unconditional!!

...I have a wonderful opportunity in my life to offer unconditional support to others.It is a priceless gift to have such a chance as this to step out of the usual mundane self seeking often disguised as altruism that has been my story thus far.
The primary template for this is one special person that I am greatly honoured to have in my life even if only peripherally.The fact that we are on the fringes of one another's path is actually an even greater chance to be unconditional for it challenges the idea which must be transcended that a sufficient level of contribution would bring us closer together.This is the distorted thinking of the ego mind and yet another symptom of manipulation.
True unconditionality has no such requirements nor does it bargain in such a way.It simply is what it is and provides it's own reward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment