Friday, August 14, 2015

The Darkest Night cont'd

As a result of a massive alcoholic binge which became a near death experience  only halted by my going to Detox,I have entered into a prolonged period of recovery which in itself is quite traumatic.
The expected period of convalescence has been over a month now and seems to have dovetailed into a significant spiritual upgrade.
It has left me for the time being in a state of non existence where my ego identity has been suspended and I feel as though in a dreamworld.
I have no idea how much of the old "me"will re-emerge but must accept that only the useful parts will come back.I know that I must place service to others foremost in my life but await guidance on how that may look.
The only thing that I know at this point is that all will be for the best ultimately.

No comments:

Post a Comment