Monday, January 4, 2010

528 Hz. the Love Vibration??

....one of the more recent flavours du jour in the New Age candy store is the so called Solfeggio scale of which 528Hz. is a part.This frequency is said to induce feelings of love and repair DNA.
I have been a professional musician for over half a century now and wonder how it is that ,although I am very familiar with both the Tempered and Just or Pythagorian scales,that I have never once heard mention of the Solfeggio Scale.I found a pure sine wave of this frequency on YouTube recently and tested the effect.
It blasted my 3rd. eye Chakra to such an extent that I felt like a hole had been drilled in my forehead,and furthemore I had to use Pythagorian tuning fork frequencies from my website to restore balance.
I have become very wary of late of some of the material out there posing as positive and life enhancing.My suggestion would be to trust in your experience first and foremost and to be aware that there is a disinformation minefield out there to negotiate for anyone on a spiritual path!!

1 comment:

  1. I am rethinking my somewhat orthodox view here and have asked a friend's advice.Sometimes you have to ask the Goddess energy for guidance.

    ReplyDelete